Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do if I need to return or exchange a Gray Ops product?
- To be eligible for a return the customer must reach out within 30 days following the purchase, and the item MUST be in new condition and unused condition when it is returned to us. If this is the case shoot us an email and we will be happy to set up that process for you.
- If the customer has had the item for more than 30 days, but less than 90, we are happy to issue you store credit for the item. After 90 days there will be no credit or return processed.
What do you mean when you say the product must be unused and in the same condition that you received it?
- New and unused means that the packaging or seals on the products have not been opened or tampered with.
- Once a product is open it can no longer be resold as new. In this event a up to a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the return amount based on inspection of the product when we receive it.
If I need to return a product how does shipping work?
- The customer will be responsible for paying their own shipping costs when returning items.
If I return a product will my shipping be refunded?
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and will not be deducted from any refunds.
What does the Gray Ops CNC warranty look like?
- Gray Ops CNC will warranty our work to be free from defect and any failures due to manufacture. This does not cover, however, normal wear and tear. If one of our products fail due to a manufacturing defect, please send us an email and we will be sure to take care of it promptly.
- If the buyer makes any changes to our product it will void the warranty. For example, we do not require that our scope mounts / rings be lapped. If you choose to lap our mounts / rings they will be unavailable for refund or exchange.
Where can I go to learn how to make adjustments to or install my Gray Ops CNC products?
- Gray Ops CNC is currently working on a "How to Page" for various products. Please stay tuned for the link. Until then, please feel free to reach out to us via email for help.